Job Opportunity with Hoots Inc.
Job Title Builder/Shaper
Hoots Inc. has a rewarding seasonal job opportunity for a builder/shaper traveling throughout Canada to various bike park and trail projects from April to October. This position includes shaping and testing.
• Responsible for final shape and test riding of all jumps and pump tracks within the bike park projects.
• Train other employees to properly shape jumps and pump tracks.
• Lead volunteers to assist with project as needed.
• Contribute to design works.
• Considerations of risk assessment and management.
• Equipment and tool maintenance.
• Minimum 2 years of shaping experience on a variety of jumps and pump tracks
• 3-5 years jumping experience on a variety of jump sizes, dirt and wood ramp construction
• Experience with construction of sustainable trail and technical trail features will be considered an asset.
• Ability to engage with public and bike park visitors
• Practical, results oriented attitude
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Excellent prioritization skills and self-motivation
• Valid Drivers license
• Priority will be given to graduates of the Mountain Bike Operations Certificate program
• Must be willing to travel
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 10, 2014 at 4:00pm (PST).
This position will be based where projects are located. Compensation for travel expenses can be negotiated. Wage will be based on experience.
Thank you for your interest in Hoots Inc. Only individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.